RM2300 Per Pax
Date : 22 Nov – 30 Nov 2014
Christchurch – Lake Tekapo – Mount Cook - Wanaka – Queenstown - Te Anau – Milford Sound - Dunedin – Oamaru - Kaikoura
We accept instalment payment method
● campervan rental● insuran for campervan
● LPG gas for camper van
● fuel* price will change. depend on fuel price ●
● return ticket to Christchurch
● any activities fee during the trip eg; milfor cruise, puzzling world, bungy etc *we can help
to book the activities for them
● caravan parking in city *most of the place free.
● summons traffic offenses
● Sharing Knowledge Stock images & Travel photography by Udeyismail
Say hello to 016-5554816 – udeyismail (sms/whatsapp)
The ultimate 6-berth motorhome for a family or group of up to 6 people
This vehicle can accommodate up to 6 x adults in 3 x double beds.
Gas Stove: 3 burner
Fridge/Freezer: 110 litres
Crockery & Cutlery
Hot and Cold Water Supply
Water Tank: 100 litres
Waste Water Tank: 100 litres
2 x Gas Bottle: 4 kilograms
TV/Video or DVD Player
Internal Walk-through access
1 Electric kettle, 1 Whistling Kettle, 1 Toaster, 1 Breadboard/cutting board, 1 Frying Pan, 2 Sauce Pans, 1 Egg Lift, 1 Tongs, 2 Sharp Knives, 1 Potato Peeler, 1 Tin Opener, 1 Cork Screw, 1 Colander, 1 Salad Bowl (set of 3), 1 Microwave Dish, 6 Knives/Forks/Spoons/ Teaspoons, 6 Glasses, 6 Dinner Plates/ Side Plates, 6 Desert Bowls, 6 Cups.
3 Doona, 6 Sheets, 6 Pillows, 6 Pillow Cases, 6 Towels, 2 Tea Towels.
Driver’s Licence and Minimum Age:
A current and full motor vehicle driver’s licence is required. If the driver’s licence is not in the English language then an international driver’s licence is also required. An accredited English translation will be accepted in lieu of an international driving permit. The driver’s licence must have been held for at least two years and be valid for the whole length of the rental. The original driver’s licence must be shown at time of pick-up when the driver is present.
Drivers must be 21 years of age or over.
for muslimah we will separate
Itinerary for 8 days 7 nights
● Christchurch Airport – Lake Tekapo – Mount Cook
- ( stock up food for the trip meat, vege, etc at ChCh )
- stop for lunch in Lake Tekapo * Refresh and bit of introduction for the session
- Drive to Mt. Cook.( discover around, good place for star gazing, milkyway etc. dinner and overnight at campsite in Mt Cook National Park)
● Chch- Lake tekapo = 240KM 3.5 hrs. Lake tekapo – Mt Cook = 130KM 2hrs
● Mount Cook – Wanaka – Queenstown
( breakfast at Mt. Cook. Drive to Wanaka and lunch. Another session maybe or discover around. Then drive to Queenstown ) *
- Drive to Queenstown( free and easy few option. can stop at arrowtown as well. Dinner and overnight here )
- Mt. Cook – Wanaka ; 210KM 2.5hrs. Wanaka – Queenstown 60KM 1hrDay 003
- Queenstown – Te Anau
breakfast and lunch in Queenstown. since only 2.5 hours driving. we pretty much havewhole day in Queenstown, enough to discover, session etc
- Overnight in Te AnauDinner and free and easy
- Queenstown – Te Anau 180KM 2.5 hrsDay 004
● Te Anau – Milford Sound – Te Anau
Breakfast and drive to milford sound. cruise milford sound and back to Te Anau.Few
good place to stop.
- Overnight in Te Anau
- Te Anau – Milford Sound – Te Anau 250KM 3hrs
- Te Anau – Dunedin – Oamaru Breakfast and driving to Dunedin.
- Dunedin ; wandering around town, tunnel beach, otago university, Lunch and drive to oamaru. Can stop at Moeraki Boulders.
- Dinner and overnight in Oamaru.
Can see blue penguin from here. visit victorian building.
- Te Anau – Dunedin 290KM 3.5hrs. Dunedin – Oamaru 115KM 1.5 hoursDay 006
- Oamaru – Kaikoura
Breakfast and drive up to Kaikoura. Lunch either at Ashburton or Christchurch.
- Overnight in Kaikoura.
Whale watching activities. Dinner.
- Oamaru – Kaikoura 430KM 5.5hrsDay 007
- Kaikoura – Christchurch
Breakfast then discover Kaikoura bit then drive back to Christurch
- Overnight in Christchurch
- Kaikoura – Christchurch 190KM 2.5hrsDay 008
● Last day. free and easy. if have time can go to Akaroa. 70kms from Chch and return the camper.